Make this your year to experience a highly comprehensive training symposium for people who work in the service side of the racquet sports industry. As an attendee, you participate in training and seminars covering:
•Understanding Racquets & Strings
•Pro Shop management
•Maximizing Social Media
And you will get exclusive opportunities to network, view the Manufacturers Trade show, and meet and learn from our amazing seminar leaders.
We've really changed things up this year with a new format, new speakers and much, much more. There will be lots of time on the machines with the professionals as well as an entire day customizing racquets. Sandwiched in between will be one day of new presentations from some new and interesting speakers covering topics of interest to everyone who strings, customizes, or sells racquets.
We're expecting our largest turnout ever this year! You can expect some big surprises with things that have never been done at an event like this plus, we have something very special and unique planned for Saturday afternoon that you won't want to miss.
Be part of a global organization providing valuable resources for racquet technicians who strive to be the very best they can be! Retail, Pro Shop, Home-based, or Tournament, the International Alliance of Racquet Technicians supports you with training, education, networking, and resources.
Join now for immediate access to exclusive member-only content including:
• Stringers and Business Directories
• Member Forums, Community Updates, and Industry News
• String Characteristics and Bumper/Grommet Databases
• Racquet and Machine Reviews
• Professional Consultants and Video Training
• Information about and discounts on the annual Training Symposium
Get immediate access: Yearly membership is only $49!
Free consumer registration for those that want to access just consumer forums and articles.
Recent Blog Posts
April 7, 2015
The registration for this year’s IART symposium is now open. The dates are Friday September 18th thru Tuesday September 22nd and the location is Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa, Florida. You can register by clicking on the link in the upper right hand corner of the IART website’s homepage. We’ve really changed things up this year [see more]
July 18, 2015
Head has introduced a new string, and, by doing so has joined a group of brands that are still investing in string R&D! Contrary to some thinking polyester string is not the best string for every player so congratulations to the brands that are contributing. Anyway, the Velocity MLT is a polyamide (nylon) string of [see more]
July 6, 2015
A few weeks ago the World Headquarters of Racquet Quest, LLC was vandalized and, among other things, my Beer’s Master Tensometer was stolen! I have no idea what a thief would do with it but is is gone nonetheless! I used my Master Tensometer, otherwise know as the ERT1000, for many,many years and found that [see more]
More Blog Posts
- Fish/Roddick Turn Back The Clock With Opening Win July 30, 2015Nearly three years after contesting his last professional tennis match, Andy Roddick was on a mission in his BB&T Atlanta Open doubles opener. Alongside good friend Mardy Fish, the pair ousted Yen-Hsun Lu and Jonathan Marray 7-6(2), 6-4. Former singles World No. 1 Roddick and former No. 7 Fish have compiled a 20-6 record together […]
- Pospisil Survives; Stepanek To Face Top Seed Isner In Atlanta July 30, 2015Second seed Vasek Pospisil was pushed to the brink by Yen-Hsun Lu on Wednesday at the BB&T Atlanta Open. The Canadian needed three match points and exactly two and a half hours to dispatch the Taiwanese veteran 6-4, 6-7(3), 6-4 and book his spot in the quarter-finals. Pospisil, who jumped from No. 56 to No. […]
- Where The Top 20 Are Playing This SummerThe summer hardcourt season kicks off in just a few days - so where's everyone playing this summer? Here are the Top 20's playing schedules leading up to the US Open.
- What's Maria Sharapova Been Up To?From photo shoots to training to just summer, Maria Sharapova has been keeping very busy - see all the best pics here. And where is she playing before the US Open?